- UI/UX audit of the website. Preparing a statement of work for the client's in-house development team aimed at improving the website.
- Setting up a tracking system to monitor site visitor behaviour and analyze the results of future experiments.
- Coming up with an omnichannel digital strategy:
SEO - working with long-tail keywords, technical optimization of the client’s website and Google My Business account adjustments;
PPC (Google Ads, Facebook, Instagram) - shopping and search ads campaigns, dynamic remarketing;
Content marketing - updating the website content and optimizing it for better search engine visibility, research and posting useful content (blogs) to stimulate sales;
Email marketing - putting together mailing lists and sending regular newsletters.
- Constant experimenting, analyzing user behaviour and improving the e-shop to increase the conversion rate.
- Close collaboration with the client (bi-weekly meetings and brainstorming).
- 3x increase in monthly sales.
- Brand awareness 2x (according to branded and direct traffic growth).
- The targeted audience of the website increased 9x.
It is an ongoing project. We keep adding new improvements and continue our creative experiments.